Monday, July 5, 2010

*July 3rd*

On July 3rd, we spent the afternoon and evening in Antietam. The weather was gorgeous with a nice breeze and sunny.


This girlie loved eating watermelon and didn't care that the juice got all over her shirt and down her arms:).




So, I've never thought that Susan and I look that much alike, but in this picture I think we do. You can tell we are sisters with liking the same things- shirts and jewelry.


Ella being silly for the picture.

All American girl

The Maryland Symphony Orchestra played there. The music was beautiful!

Josiah with his glow sticks.

They fired off some cannons as the introduction to the fireworks.

The fireworks were great here and lasted a long time...


This picture didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but it was my favorite of the night:).

3 comments:

Mae said...

I love the girls toes and yes, you and Susan do look alike in the photo. Love the white shirts and red necklaces. Did you'll buy them at the same time?

franny said...

We bought the shirts together and I made the necklaces at different times.

Unknown said...

Awww... I love all these pictures! We so enjoyed having you and we're missing you. Thanks for coming!