Friday, July 30, 2010

Creation Museum~ People

While in Ohio, I got to go to the Creation Museum again. It was Mom and Dad's first time to go, but my second. It is so neat to go to a place where the Truth is told, Scripture is all over the place and you see people like you. I had a lot of fun there and got to see some things I missed last summer when I was there.
Pictures in the alley...(one of the kids called this the bad part:))


I think if I was a little kid this thing would probably scare me- it's huge, moves and makes loud noises.


Suspension Bridge- this was new from last year.



It's scary when your nieces can start borrowing your clothes and shoes:).

4 comments:

Mae said...

Thanks 4 letting me borrow them!!:) It was really fun going to the museum w/ y'all!~Pauline~

Unknown said...

That's too funny about Pauline borrowing your clothes because Josiah was just looking at this with me and said "That looks like Frances." :) That is such a neat place!!

The Anders said...

Really like the picture of you and Pauline in the alley. I really liked the museum and would recommend it to anyone.

Mae said...

Yes, she loved getting to borrow your things. :) Thanks for taking so many pictures of them, they loved that time with you. Isn't the suspension bridge fun? :)