Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Time In West Virginia

I had a really good time in W.V. with Tj, Susan and the kids! We got to do a lot of fun things and I enjoyed just hanging out at the house too.

One day while I was there, we went shopping at the outlets-fun, fun! And then Susan and I went to the Sight and Sound Theatre to watch the play Joseph. It was totally incredible!! I love the story of Joseph and it was so neat to see it come to life. It was way better than what I expected.

Beans in the Belfrey~
This place is an old church that they've converted into a neat restaurant with a play area for the kids...
Getting Kenna to stay in this suitcase was almost impossible. This is the only picture that she's not totally climbing out:).

Little book worm...


Children's Museum~ Susan and I took the kids to the Museum in Baltimore. They loved it there!
Doing art...


Zanny and the purse her and Susan made.


2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Looks like you had alot of fun in WV!
The pic. of you in front of the brick building is really cool!
lol
~Anna~

The Anders said...

Looks like a blast! Love the one of Kenna in the suitcase...Alayna loves small spaces too. Tj did a nice job with the top picture too. :)