Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MAE

I got to take some pictures of Mae while I was in Ohio. They have such a beautiful yard that is perfect for pictures.


These are a couple of my favorites of her. I enjoyed the time we spent together, Mae. I never remember you living at home when I was little, but we have a great relationship now.

You amaze me at how well you handle your husband being gone. I never heard you complain about him not being there. I can't imagine doing that on my own with children to take care of, but you are doing a great job.


The sun was setting and it was streaming through the trees in this picture.


I enjoyed my time there and look forward to coming back sometime soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Anders said...

Beautiful pictures!

Morgan Family said...

Really like all of these pictures! That green looks really good on her! :)

~Cherry

Mae said...

You are so sweet, Frances, and we surely have been spoiled to have you here two summers in a row. Guess a third would be the charm. :) Thanks for taking the pictures, Gordon was happy with me for having them done and you for taking them. Feels so strange today with you, Susan and Joy all been here and gone. It has certainly helped the time go by.

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Beautiful pictures of Mae. The green shirt goes so nicely with the flowers and grass!