Sunday, April 25, 2010

::PI projects::

Here are two pictures from a project I had to do with my Photography Institute classes...


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from this weekend. I was so busy I didn't have time to take any pictures:(. On Saturday morning the Tri- County Pregnancy Center had their annual Clay Shoot. I got up at an insane hour especially for Saturday- 5:45. We had to get things ready since registration was suppose to start at 7. Of course no one was there at 7, but that was a good thing since we weren't ready. Joy and I did all the registering together and it was fun to get to work with Joy. Once the shoot started we had some time before all the guys came back and wanted their scores counted. Joy also helped with that along with three other people on and off. We then got to enjoy some REALLY good food then came clean up. I got home a little after one and Joy and I turned around at two to go to the church and get things ready for the picnic at church. The picnic went really well and I had fun playing with the 6-11 year old boys and girls along with Joy. Those kids wore me out and I definitely got my exercise for the day:). The kids had SO much fun and they were stilling talking about it today. I also got to play a little volleyball at the end which was fun. Anna stayed Saturday night and helped me clean up at the church. By the end of the day I was whooped! Someone was really nice though and brought me an ice cold Mountain Dew. It was a great save of the day:). Okay, enough rambling!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

Those pics are really cool looking! You're doing a great job! :)

lol
~Charity