Wednesday, April 28, 2010

:Joys of Spring:

The fields and ditches are filled with flocks around here. Yesterday, I went out just to take pictures of the flowers. I always wonder what people think of me when they see me out in the ditch taking pictures:). I don't really care what they think. This one guy stopped yesterday and said not to get too close to the flowers cause they were shy- not really sure the meaning.

I was trying to catch a sun flare, but I don't really know how. I just mess around and see what I can get.


These were out at the grass strip at the Williston Airport.


In the ditch on 326. I wish I could get in this field because that brown stuff would be so much fun to work with.


I love the red flocks, but they are kinda' hard to find.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Great job! Love all the pictures!

lol
~Charity

Morgan Family said...

Pretty pictures!
I love your new header! Its beautiful! lol
~Anna~

Unknown said...

haha... laughing about the comment from the passerby. I often wonder what people think, but that's great you don't let it bother you. I still have to work to get past that. :)