Wednesday, April 21, 2010

::Sun n' Fun pt. 1::

I think this year was my favorite year at Sun n' Fun. One of the reasons being that the weather was totally great! It was cloudy, but it didn't effect the view and it wasn't too hot. It was the first year that I didn't leave with a splitting headache.

The kiddos hangn' in the wagon. They refused to look my direction, but I'm cool with that.

The fam


Wasn't a fan of the name:)


This was so cool to watch fall from the sky!

There are more pictures to come.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Looks like fun times..glad you got to go! =) The last picture is so cool looking!

~Charity

Morgan Family said...

I love all the pictures! Im so glad you started a blog!

See ya later!
~Anna~

p.s The "May I Have This Dance" is soo cute!