Monday, June 16, 2014

what's up

I am so bad at blogging so I'm going to do some catching up from May and June. I still have pictures from May that I need to post.
 
 In May, Matt and I had a nice weekend away by ourselves. My in-laws were sweet to watch Riley for us and I think he greatly enjoyed his time with them.




 
We also got to take another trip to the beach earlier this month. We wanted to make a trip there with Riley before the baby comes.



My handsome men on Father's Day. I'm so thankful for the daddy that Matt is to Riley and will be to the new little boy.


At the end of May, the church had a double shower for Katie and I. We were very blessed by the many gifts we received for our little man.




 
Now we are just waiting for our little guy to arrive any day now.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing these pictures. The beach looks so beautiful!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Those top pics of the beach are gorgeous! Cute pics from the baby shower!

Katharine said...

Love the ones of Matt and Riley on Father's Day. Very cute!