Thursday, June 5, 2014

living room

I've been working on a small makeover in the living room. I have tried, I think, four different curtain options since we moved in and I'm finally happy with the fourth! Once the curtains were made I wanted to make pillow covers with the new design that I've been making for Etsy.



I've also wanted to paint the coffee table for awhile now and after it sat in the garage for four weeks, I was able to finish it.

I replaced the knobs with glass ones.

I also repainted the end table. The only before picture I have is this one where you can see the table in the background.


I had ideas for the green walls flanking the fireplace but once I found the canvas on the left that matched the room perfectly I had a change of plans.


Matt helped me make these frames...



5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a good eye and I love your living room. I'm so happy you found the canvas and it matches so perfectly! Also, I just love the little owl knob. Little touches that are just perfect! :)

Unknown said...

You have such a good eye and I love your living room. I'm so happy you found the canvas and it matches so perfectly! Also, I just love the little owl knob. Little touches that are just perfect! :)

Amanda Harding said...

Everything turned out really great! I always like coming over and seeing what you've done new...there's always something! Also, that end table is really cool I like how intricate the designs are and ofcourse the knobs are perfect.

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

The decorating you've done looks great!! So pretty!

Katharine said...

Love the tables.... The livingroom looks amazing!