Thursday, June 26, 2014

Matthew Weston

We welcomed Matthew Weston into our family at 8:33 on Saturday night. We are thankful for our sweet little boy! He weighed 7lbs. 2oz.


Weston was a good boy, like his big brother, and came on his due date. I was not expecting to have him that day cause I thought there was no way that could happen to me twice, but before the day was over I was holding him in my arms.

He had a crazy entrance into this world and arrived in under an hour from the time we arrived at the hospital. I was just thankful we made it to the hospital and he wasn't born on the side of the road. :)

Riley was so excited to meet his little brother and absolutely adores him! He is always asking to hold him and has, so far, been good with him.

We were able to go home from the hospital on Sunday night.

 
he wasn't a fan of his first bath...


I love my three guys!






4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Frances you look great! As you did on Sunday too! I love the sweet picture of Riley & Weston near the bottom & the last picture as well!

Unknown said...

He is SO precious!! I'm sad it will be a while til I see him. :( I love seeing the pictures though. It helps some. Love y'all!

Katharine said...

He's sooo cute!! About the size of a loaf of bread.

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Adorable pictures!