Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Instagrams --- August

serious concentration... beach day... he kept patting himself while buried in the sand...
snack time... sleeping in... he climbed in by himself...
 
Riley loved this little pig... love my guys... he thought he was a big kid...
finished project... first time in his big boy seat... baby's birthday... 

snuggles with my baby... tired baby... playing in his box... my handsome man... Riley loved this little chair... little man enjoying KFC...
hangin' with my favorite people... needed a jump start to an unmotivated morning... Riley had claimed this chair as his own (before he got his "new" little chair)...

3 comments:

The Anders said...

Riley is so cute! And girl, I love that chair! Did you do that?

franny said...

Yes, I repainted the chair and recovered the seat. I bought it for $10 at a new thrift store in town.

The Anders said...

It looks great!