Tuesday, September 17, 2013

just us

 It was so nice to be able to have a weekend away with just Matt! We missed little man Riley but we knew he would be just fine at Grandma's and enjoyed the time with just the two of us. We spent the weekend in St. Augustine which included lots of time spent at the beach and some time in the city.
 
 
 
 
It turned out to be gorgeous weather all weekend. The first day at the beach the waves were pretty big but not too much for me. The second day they were even bigger and not to my liking so I enjoyed the sand. We each came home with our battle scars though when the waves pushed us to the floor of the ocean into not so soft sand





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun and St. Augustine has to be one of the best places on earth! Glad y'all were able to get away. :)

The Anders said...

Sounds like fun! I still have such fun memories of my surprise b-day trip there with Ryan before Caden was born. :)