Tuesday, April 5, 2011

some faves

Here are some of mine and Matt's favorite pictures that Susan took for us. I loved all of them and it was really hard to pick out some favorites. The ones she put on her blog were on the top of my list, but here are some more that the two of us really like. You'll probably be able to figure out some that were his and some that were mine. :)














This is the spot we got engaged...

Thank you so much Susan for taking our engagement pictures! You did an amazing job and we are very happy to have these.

6 comments:

The Anders said...

Love all of these, but I think my favorites are the ones under the pier. So neat!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Joy, I love all of them!!! I've got alot of faves: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, and 15! The pier ones are so cool and I really like the ones with the wood/building type backgrounds! Can't wait to see which ones you get printed!

=)

Mae said...

These r all soo cool! Love the dress! Really neat backgrounds!!~Pauline

Mae said...

love the black and white with the flowers in your hair. Beautiful pictures of two great people...can't believe how quickly Sept is coming. :)

Mae said...

#11 is my favorit!!!!!-Lydia

Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.