Tuesday, March 22, 2011

past.present.future

I'm behind on blogging and I am attempting to catch up. The beginning of March, we had Tj and Susan's kids for a little over a week. We had lots of fun and I loved having kids around to photograph. :)


This little girl has so many fun expressions! She doesn't say very many understandable words, but she has her own way of communicating. I loved how she called me "mama" -- so sweet! She also really loves Matt and she LOVED when he was around. She would usually go to him over me. 


One word to describe Josiah ---- ENERGY





So present life --- wedding plans are coming along good. Matt and I got quite a few things accomplished Monday night and it's all becoming real to me. My dress is ordered and I seriously can't wait to get it! Unfortunatly, I have to wait awhile.

I guess this would fit the past catergory better, but oh well. It was a lot of fun photographing the wedding on Saturday! It was a great first experierence and I can't wait to get to do more in the future, Lord willing. I was surprised but I wasn't really nervous. Once the wedding actually started, I did get kind of a nervous feeling, but it went away. I didn't have as much time as I wanted with Joy and the girls, since it took longer for them to get ready then planned, but it worked. I found out some cons to being known by everyone in the church AND being the photographer, but the overall experience was great! I seriously could do a lot more! Check my other blog for wedding pictures. I have a couple up as a preview for all those that have asked me. I'll have more up once I have them done. I guess that would be the future. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing pictures of the kids while they were with y'all. Kenna looks like she was way too happy! :)
I'm so happy for you about your dress... we need to talk sometime!! I want to hear all about everything.
Your new lens is awesome!
And... I can't wait to see more wedding pics. :)