Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Time...

I love when we all get together as a family! Yes, it gets crazy in the house at some points, but it's so worth it. I wish we all lived closer, but I think I appreciate the times that we are together more since we don't all live close. I like that I'm the "single" aunt that gets to spoil and dote on all the kids. That's not to say that the other aunts can't spoil, but they all have their own children to worry about.

This little girl has grown so much since Christmas!


These two love holding hands and walking together...


I love that Ellie and Zanny still love for me to hold them. I have to say that it is so hard to say "no" to these two little girls. They are so precious just like all my nieces and nephews.


I have a lot of pictures to blog so I'm going to try and catch up a little.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

Cute pictures! Fun memories! :)

~Cherry