Thursday, July 2, 2015

Instagrams -- June

baby loves riding his brother's tricycle... Weston checking out a new little buddy... we went out one afternoon to watch the rain since there was no thunder and lightning (of course Riley ended up in the rain and had a blast)... beach day with my little family...
 just chillin'... waiting on breakfast... all my handsome guys... the cutest little baby...

cousins having snack time together... had a fun day with two of my sisters... graduation for another niece... I love his curls... 
 Weston climbed in this cabinet all by himself... Riley wanted to help stuff the fox I made for Weston... the boys wanted to wear party hats when they spotted them in the decor I was working on for Weston's party...

I love seeing this sight almost every night -- it's their milk time where they sit and talk and drink milk before Riley goes to bed... Father's day for my boys' amazing daddy... Riley hanging out at one of his cousin's baseball games... night out on a triple date... 
 my boys have graduated car seats... I think Weston has the bluest eyes I've ever seen... little fishy... Weston wanted Riley to hold him even though it looks like he's being strangling... 

So I have been working on the HUGE job of painting my kitchen cabinets! I started Wednesday a week ago and it's coming along. I knew it would take awhile and my kitchen would be a mess but my whole house has seriously suffered. I'm already so happy I took the leap though! 

2 comments:

Katharine said...

Wow, can't wait to see the finished product!!

The Anders said...

Loved catching up!