Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Matt took me out to dinner for Mother's Day on Saturday night. I didn't know he had plans until I asked him what he wanted for dinner earlier in the day.
 
 On Sunday, we spent the afternoon/evening at my mom's house. It was a small group this year due to sickness and other engagements. We also went by and visited with Matt's mom later in the evening.
 
Riley really wasn't in the mood for pictures on Sunday evening, but we still got a few of him and I together. We found a beautiful spot along side the road where the phlox are in full bloom.

I love my little baby boy so much and am thankful to be his mommy. He is growing up too fast! Some days I wish he was a little newborn again that just loved to be cuddled all day, but I do love seeing him change and learn new things.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures in the phlox are just beautiful! I hope they're still when I get there.
Riley is changing so much. He looks like such a little boy now with all that hair and I see alot of you in him in these pictures. They remind me of some of your baby pictures.

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Such beautiful pictures!