Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Boy -- 9 months

My baby boy turned 9 months last Thursday! He has already used his first tooth to do some damage and is working on cutting his second. He eats until you stop feeding him (I can't imagine what he's going to be like when he's a teenager). He pulls up on everything including the radio, which he can turn up and down.
 
I snapped these pictures of him as he was frantically crawling around his room after his bath. I love that his curls show up in these pictures!





4 comments:

The Anders said...

The kids loved these pictures! He is so cute and I was sad I didn't get any pictures of him this weekend.

Katharine said...

Awww, such a cutie! Christian saw these and was like, "mom why- lee's naked"....No, he just got a bath! Oh :-)

Unknown said...

So cute! :)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Adorable baby!