Wednesday, October 5, 2011

honeymoon: la

I am so happy to be married now. I still have a hard time believing it's true and I'm not living in a dream. I feel like since about two days before the wedding, I have been dreaming. If it is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up. :)

Life has been kinda' getting back to "normal" the last couple of weeks. It was hard coming back from the honeymoon and Matt going back to work. Now it's been getting the house put together and this week I started back to work part time.

We finally have internet (long story, huh..) and I am so happy I can post again.

Here are some pictures from Los Angeles...

The beach near the hotel had this beautiful pier.


So this restaurant has a funny little story... Matt and I both like Mexican food and we both like hot(spicy) food. We had seen this restaurant and thought we would try it out one day for lunch. The food was really good, but we picked the most spicy thing on the menu and... WOW!!! This stuff was so spicy that I had to stop eating it because my mouth was literally burning. Matt did finish his, of course (it was really because he wanted to say he endurded it and ate the whole thing).We both got the same thing which was a mistake because at least we could have balanced it out with some not as spicy food. Anyways, it was quite the food experience that we had a good laugh about.




the rental car 

beautiful sunsets 



 These light things were near the airport and they would change colors. We thought they were really cool!
  



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Franny, these pictures are a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y gorgeous! So different seeing y'all as a married couple. :) Y'all are so cute together. Funny story about the Mexican food and very cool car.

JoHannah's Haiti Happenings said...

Beautiful pictures!! Love the car! Lol

Morgan Family said...

I'm glad you can post now!
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. pictures!
Funny about the mexican food. It still is different to see y'all as a married couple. Y'all look so sweet together.:)
~Anna

The Anders said...

gorgeous pictures!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Love getting to see all your great pictures!