Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sun n' Fun 2011

I realized the other day when I looked at Hannah's blog that I never posted pictures from Sun n' Fun. I had switched out camera cards in my camera and completely forgot to even download the pictures. I figured it was better late than never. So here you go...



It was cool to actually be able to go with Matt this year. :) We went with Patrick and Hannah and I had a really good time.  

Brandon with his mom's sunglasses 







Dancing with the music...






Blue Angels--- 



With all the storms that went through Lakeland around the time of Sun n' Fun, it was very muddy and we saw lots of stuck cars.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool pictures of the planes!!

Mae said...

GG! LOoks fun! -SoG Thoma$

Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.