Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ohio trip

I have been so bad at blogging these days. Every time I blog, I tell myself I will get better at it, but that hasn't happened yet. A couple weeks ago, I went with Mom and Dad and spent a couple days at Mae's house. 
It was cold and snowed the day we left. Those pictures will come soon. We had a nice couple days except for the fact that I really missed Matt. :( The kids were really trying to talk me in to talking Daddy in to staying a little longer, in hopes that we would get snowed in, but I wasn't for that. :)

Nathan~

Pauline~
One afternoon when Christina heard we were going to play Bananagrams...
She went and asked for a banana.
Grandaddy reading to a captivated audience. These kids LOVE books read to them!

Miss Lydia and I~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What!!! You didn't want to get snowed in??? You gotta be kidding!!! I always thought it'd be fun to get snowed in for a few days at their house. But, of course, I know why...you were "Mattless" and didn't want to be that way any longer!!! Oh, and you so thoughtfully knew that he was in mourning without you around and he wouldn't survive to much longer being "Francesless" !!!;)

Those pictures are so pretty. I LOVE the lighting in the living room! The picture of you and Lydia is cute:)

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, those pictures of Pauline, you and Lydia are beautiful!!

Mae said...

yes, i love Joy's ideas of Franny's photos for your name. Love the pictures!