Friday, February 4, 2011

i need a name

I need to start a photography blog. One I can send people to so they can see the pictures I take and one day use it as advertisement. I really want/need to start one soon, but I have a little problem. I would just call it "Frances Harding Photography", but I don't really want to put Harding out there since my name is changing in September. Then again, I think it might be strange to just do my first name. If anyone has any ideas, please leave a comment and share your opinion. Maybe I just will keep my last name. ;) JK I think that is strange.

5 comments:

The Anders said...

Franny's Photos

Anonymous said...

Maybe frannysfotos.blogspot.com or something. You can always change the title, but changing the address is a pain- I know from experience!

Mae said...

Really cool pics!! idk, maybe Pictures Is It or All About Photos...but that doesn't have ur name! That would be cool though if u did a photography blog. ~Pauline

Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mae said...

Sum Crzy Pics I Thot U Might Lke... Too long? -Thoma$