Friday, November 19, 2010

forgotten pictures

I had forgotten to download these pictures for some reason and just came across them last weekend on my camera. While Susan and Tj were down, I watched their children one evening. We had a lot of fun together!





We didn't manage to get a picture where they were all looking. :)

My Dad bought this at a Yard Sale for $25! All the kids love it! When I went and picked this up, and the guy took it all apart, he asked me if I had taken a picture of it so I knew how it went back together. Of course I had not and was wondering how long it would take to put it together. Matt and I worked at it and it was finished in about 20min.

On their last day here, we went to Cedar Key...







3 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Wow, love that last pic with the blue water!! Pretty, and great pic you and Susan.

Unknown said...

Aw... I loved seeing these pictures! The one of the four kids cracked me up! :)

Mae said...

These pictures r all so cool & i love the wallpaper!!~Pauline