Tuesday, November 30, 2010

colors of fall----

A couple weeks ago on a Saturday morning, I went and took a couple pictures of the colored leaves. I didn't have much time and didn't get as many as I wanted, but here are a few.



I got back from Wisconsin at 2:15 this morning! It was a good, fast, long, crazy, fun, freezing and everything else trip. The sad part was being away from my guy. :( It was fun to be with the girls though and of course I'm a girl so I loved going to the wedding. I'll post some pictures of the trip soon, hopefully. I can't believe that there's only 24 days until Christmas!! This year has flown by faster then I knew time could fly.


I know Thanksgiving has past, but I wanted to post some things I'm thankful for:

1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
2. The wonderful man that God has placed in my life - Matt
3. My parents
4. All 10 siblings and my sister and brother-in-laws'
5. My 36 nieces and nephews born and the 3 on the way
6. The ability to see the beautiful world around me
7. Friends who will always stand behind you no matter what
8. The freedom to live a Christian life
9. Health
10. Cellphones (these are a BIG necessity these days:))

There are so many more things that I'm thankful for, but I don't think anyone would be reading by the end. Until later...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your list. :) The cellphones made me laugh. Did you take pictures at the wedding? If so, I can't wait to see them! Glad you had a good time.

franny said...

I do have some pictures from the wedding so I'll post them soon.

Morgan Family said...

I LOVE the first picture! It is amazing that we have actually been able to see a few trees that the leaves are different colors!
I had to laugh when I read the last thing on your list!!!I can see why they would be sooooo important to you right now!!:):):):)
LoL
~Anna~

Matt said...

Aww I missed my Girl sooo much;) but was sooo thankful that I was able to take you to the airport and pick you up it helped sooo much seeing you off and then being able to see you as soon as you got back was Awesome;) sooo glad to have you Home;) and yeah sooo thankful for cell phones;)

Mae said...

Good pics!! I'm so glad ur thankful 4 me!! :)~Pauline

franny said...

Pauline - you're so funny! :)