Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine's Pictures

It has become a fun tradition to take pictures of my kids on Valentine's Day. After being sick for a couple of weeks, I was feeling uninspired for this years pictures but thanks to the balloons idea from my sister I'm so happy with how they turned out.

Also, my kids kept asking whose birthday it was when they saw the balloons on Valentine's morning. Apparently they think that balloons are only for birthdays. :) I also don't make sweets very often either because they also thought that since I was making treats it had to be some one's birthday. They didn't quite understand what a holiday means but it was a fun day with them and they were happy kiddos. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are just the cutest! Seriously!
I love the balloon idea and I'm totally going to copy sometime. :)