Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a busy, fun filled day with lots of gift to open and yummy food to eat!

My boys on Christmas morning.

 Riley was so excited to open presents!

Baby Weston's first Christmas. He was such a big boy and sat on his own very well while we opened gifts.



He liked the wrapping paper and loved eating it. :)

He also liked eating the wrapped candy canes.

Riley wearing some of his Christmas presents.

I love my babies and they adore each other! I love watching them interact with each other.




3 comments:

Katharine said...

Love the matching shirts!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Weston looks way to grown up sitting up in all those pictures. Love the pics of the boys and the family picture is really good.

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures. I love how Weston is looking at you in one of the pictures while they're opening presents. So sweet.