Saturday, November 16, 2013

texas trip part 3

This is my last post from our Texas trip. On our last day in Texas, we went to the Fort Worth Stock Yards. That was a really neat place to visit! This felt like the real Texas to me. It was rainy and very cold that day but we (or I should say I) endured it for a couple of hours.
 
 
This Texas police officer was riding the streets on his horse.
 
At scheduled times throughout the day, they drive Longhorns through the street.






 
Riley was being so cute walking with Matt. My baby is growing up so fast and turning into a little boy! Many a time now I feel like we have a toddler on our hands now and not a baby.


 

3 comments:

Pauline Taylor said...

Aww Riley is too cute!!

Katharine said...

Love the hat!

Unknown said...

That looks like such a neat place and Riley is just the cutest!