Tuesday, June 18, 2013

the latest

We recently welcomed a new nephew into the family-Jonathan Morgan.
 

This past weekend we went to the beach with some of our family. Riley liked playing in the sand, but didn't appreciate how cold the water was.
 
It started out an overcast, foggy day but turned into a beautiful sunny afternoon.


 
I caught little Jackson smiling in his sleep.
 
Matt buried Riley in the sand. I think he was trying to dig himself out. :)
 

 
Olivia was watering herself in the ocean!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beach trip sure looks like fun! And, as always, Riley is WAY too cute. He seems so big now that I'm holding Jonathan all the time! =)

Love y'all,
Charity

The Anders said...

I love the way Riley is looking at Livi's in that last picture.

Unknown said...

How fun!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

These pictures make me smile. :)