Friday, April 5, 2013

life.

It's been busy...seems like it always is. Time keeps flying by and you can't get it back. Riley is a daily reminder of that. He's growing up way too fast for this mommy. He army crawls everywhere and loves to play with anything that isn't a toy(or anything he shouldn't play with). He now likes baby food and sometimes a little taste of our food. He loves to eat puffs, but doesn't understand how to release it from his hand to his mouth yet. He has started getting up on his knees in an attempt to learn to crawl and has tried to pull up, but hasn't been successful. Anyways...here are some pictures from March. 
 
A couple of weeks ago we took him to the park and he enjoyed his time there.

Swinging with daddy.
 
A lady volunteered to take our picture.

Riley on his 7 month birthday...


Since Riley is such a good baby in public, I've gotten a couple of people asking if he cries so here's proof.

I love my baby boy!


I made another pallet sign for our house and am really happy with how it turned out. Matt and I also made a couple of shelves for the living room and I'll have to post pictures with a link to a tutorial soon.



 
Eating puffs.
 

We had a fun night, with the family, at the ball park celebrating Luke's birthday.
 
The birthday boy himself.




 Even though this one turned out blurry I had to post it because I love Patrick's expression!
 
I love my baby's blue eyes! I was hoping he would get Matt's eyes and he did.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word, Riley is so very cute! I can't wait to see y'all again. Loved the pictures.

Morgan family said...

Enjoyed all the pics! That sweet little man is growing up way to fast.:( That last picture is SO cute!
~Anna

Katharine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katharine said...

Love the blue eyes...... The crying one made me laugh, I got told the same thing about felicity!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Love the pictures of you and Riley at the park. The ones of the little guys playing ball are so cute too!