Wednesday, February 27, 2013

the little guy

 
I finally got Riley's 6 month pictures done. You can see more of them here. Due to the unusual Florida weather, I had to keep postponing.
 

 
You can tell Matt was along for the photo shoot!

 
I gave Riley a sippy cup for the first time the other day and he knew exactly what to do with it.

He couldn't really get anything out, but he had fun chewing on it.
 
This picture was actually taken about a month ago and got forgotten about. This was his first time helping his daddy drive.

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old. He's changing so fast and most of the time I'm wishing life would just slow down. He's generally a happy little guy and so fun to take care of. He has started saying "da-da", but I don't think he knows what it means yet. He will just start hollering it when he's upset or aggravated. He is a little social bug and will get upset when he's left in a room to play by himself. 

4 comments:

The Anders said...

Smart kid with the cup. He'll figure out how to get something out of it before you know it!

Morgan family said...

That child is TOO CUTE! The standing up picture makes his look way to grown up.=)
~Anna

Es said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Es said...

He's adorable, Fran! His smile make you wanna smile yourself:)