Wednesday, December 22, 2010

just a couple more...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Life is busy, but what's new. :) Anyways, I wanted to post a couple more pictures from the trip.

Rachel (wearing my scarf) with Christi

Our ride for the weekend. I wasn't disappointed that I wasn't on the car rental since I didn't care to be seen driving this thing. :)

On Monday morning, Mom and I met Mrs. Towle, Liz, and Rachel at a coffee shop in town. We had a really good visit with them and it was a really neat shop.


Rachel + Liz + Me = Trouble :)


~ Hot Chocolate ~

8 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Oh come on...we're not that much trouble. We just like to have fun when we're together!!!
I really like the pic of Rach in front of the tree.

Rach said...

Not to be conceited or anything...but that is a superb picture of me in front of the tree :) I am just so totally A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach said...

Good Gravy!!! I soo did not post that last comment! Got to go deal with a sis...

franny said...

Liz, I just had to put that cause that's what everybody thinks. ;)

Morgan Family said...

You might be conceited, Ray, but you are adorable anyway!!! :)

Loved all the pics!!!

The Anders said...

Rachel is adorable! :) Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Y'all are too funny! :)