Monday, October 18, 2010

football.family gathering.birthday

It was fun having the family around recently. There's never enough time when Tj, Susan and the kids come to visit, but I enjoy the time I get to spend with them. We had 18 kids 6 and under at the get together! It didn't even seem that many, but I guess I'm just use to their being a lot of people and kids.
I love watching these boys play football and there's enough of them to make a nice size team!


Cool dude!

Love the curls!

This toy was the highlight of the weekend.

Kenna

We also celebrated my birthday while everyone was over on the 9th. I loved Matt being there this year! It was also nice having Tj and Susan here since that doesn't happen very often.


I had lots of help opening gifts. :) All the kids wanted to have a turn.

4 comments:

Morgan Family said...

I love all the pictures!
It didn't really seam like that many kids when you thing about it!
I love your new profile picture!
Love,
~Anna~

Mae said...

Makes me want to be there!! & happy belated b-day!!~Pauline

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures. Especially the one of Luke (so mr. cool) and Kenna (she looks like the little wild child that she is with that hair sticking out :)).

Matt said...

I Loved being there for your Birthday Frances... Wanted to for so long Its always awesome hanging out with you;)...