Thursday, September 30, 2010

Appreciation Dinner~

Last Thursday, the Pregnancy Center that I volunteer for had their Annual Appreciation Dinner for the volunteers and churches involved in the ministry. This year I got to bring a date! Everyone I work with had heard about Matt and were looking forward to meeting him. I had gone early to the dinner, and one of the volunteers came and asked me where my boyfriend was - she was anxious to meet him. :)



The group of volunteers, director, former director and guest speaker.


Olana & I
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt said...

I had an amazing time hanging out with you Frances... But that's all the time;)... You're so beautiful...

Mae said...

I seriously LOVE your outfit!!~Pauline

Unknown said...

Very cute picture of you and Matt!
Btw, I agree with Pauline... maybe you should start a fashion blog as well!! ;)