Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Anders & Buddy

I recently took some family pictures for Ryan and Joy for their prayer cards. Y'all look so great in these pictures!




And here's Buddy...


So, I feel like it's been forever since I posted. Life has been quite busy, but that's nothing new. I started working at the AirSign office last Monday and I'm really enjoying it. I like the work and it can be pretty entertaining there sometimes:). The guys are having to get use to a girl in the office now. The other day I had a candle burning on my desk and the three that walked past all had a comment about that.
I'm also finally back at the Pregnancy Center. It's been since May that I've been there on a regular schedule. It was kinda' funny they had all the filing since I've been gone waiting on me when I went last week.

2 comments:

Mae said...

Oh, love the pic of the Anders & Buddy is so cute in that pic w/ Lydia!!
~Pauline~

Unknown said...

haha, that's funny about the candle. Buddy is such a cute dog. Love those pictures of Joy's family... especially the third one down. It's beautiful.